Saturday, March 22, 2014

If I were a girl (ENTRY 8)



If I was forced to be a girl, I really have no idea what I would do cause I like doing the things I do now as a guy. I like going to the gym, playing sports and eating as much as I want without the worry of being called fat.

Girls are more concerned with appearance and their looks. So, as a girl I spend a lot of time in shopping mall looking for new cloth such as dress, shawl, shoe from a famous designer.  At the same time, I would go to the saloon. I also will look for my cosmetic product at there.


Besides that, I love to read romance novels. A lot of free time at home be spent by reading novels. I am willing to keep spending money given by parents to buy a new novel. Other than that, I also like to watch Korean movies, dramas and listening Korean songs. Examples for movies and dramas are “Boys over flowers”, “Play full kiss”, and “Full house”.

by : (AZIM)



The first thing that I will do if were a girl is I will look to the mirror and say to myself am I pretty enough . Then, I would get back into bed with myself. After a few minutes, though, I'm sure the excitement would wear off. Desire and possession, after all, are distinct experiences.

 A man may want a beautiful woman for himself, but being one is a different matter. Even super-models think they're ugly. The clothes cupboard is another trigger of bad thoughts. The messier it is, the greater the irritation.


Most of all, the thing that I would really like to do is shopping and reading novel. When I met my friends I would like to gossip about other people especially about man that I want. That’s all that I will do if I were a girl.
 
by : (HAZIQ) 



I think that being a girl for a day would be interesting. I mean I could cry when I want to, get my hair done. Really, it would be nice to just go somewhere and relax while talking about fashion and the latest gossip. You see, as a boy I don’t do too much of that either. I’m training for football, playing computer games or working.


The thing I wouldn’t do if I were a girl for a day is date. I can’t stand the way most boy treat their girlfriends. It’s just not right. A girl is supposed to be loved and cared for in a way that makes her happy. I’ve noticed that boy fail to listen to their girlfriends. Boy always want but never give. I’ve watched boy dump their problems on their girlfriends but when she has something that she needs to talk about, her boyfriend has no time or doesn’t want to hear it. Many boy think it’s a feminine trait and it’s hard to find a boy like that. For that reason, dating is not an option.


I think it would be much harder to be a girl than a man. I don’t think I’d like it too much. Don’t get me wrong, it has its positives, but I think I’d still prefer to stay the way I am.

by : (ESNOR) 



IF I WERE A GIRL? I don’t want to be a girl. Because I am proud to be a men and I loooove woman. But, if I was forced to be a girl, I will do a lot of thing. Most of girl love to take care of their appearance and some of them just take it easy. They love to look beautiful even just go to the market.

Appearance is the most important thing that girl is always talk about. So, if I were a girl, first thing I will do is perfecting my appearance. I will treat my hair, my nails, my face and everything that stuck in my body. I will go to the most expensive saloon in this country just to take care of them.

Girl also love to shopping. Appearance is also including cloths, make ups and gadjets. Without them, I will not be a perfect girl. So, I will go to every branded boutique to buy cloths, make ups and gadjets just to be a perfect woman.

Woman is not perfect without some gossip and hot stories. That is the last thing I will do to be a girl. Talk about some hot gossips of a celebrity with my friends.Although appearance is important, the most important thing is our internal appearance. Without it, we are just nothing and just same as the other woman. 

by : (AZIZEE)

No comments:

Post a Comment