Sunday, February 2, 2014

A STRANGER ASK FOR DIRECTION (ENTRY 2)



STRANGER:  Hey! I’m trying to go to Starbuck. Have you seen one around here?
ME: Uh yeah, actually there’s, there’s a couple of them pretty close by. Um, where are you headed?
STRANGER:  Well, I’m just sort of heading to KLCC.
ME: KLCC? Okay. You want to head KLCC uh, Avenue K here…
STRANGER:  Okay.
ME:  ‘Til you get to Aveneu K and hang a left , and go down to, I believe it’s NZ curry house or , you can go up to Roti Boy and left to Bun Family.
STRANGER:  So which one is the closest, if I’m walking?
ME:  Probably the one on Avenue K.
STRANGER:  Avenue K?
ME:  Yeah. Yeah.
STRANGER:  Okay. What’s like near that? Is there anything else cool? Like I want a bite to eat, like a sandwich.
ME:  Well there’s a pizza by the slice place that’s pretty close that’s really awesome. It’s pretty inexpensive.
STRANGER:  Oh that’s cool.
ME:  Uh it’s called uh, Pizza Hut, but to be honest I don’t know the exact location. I just know it’s close.
STRANGER:  Do their pizzas have lots of sauce, because I don’t really dig that. I like cheese!
ME:  Really, I don’t know. I’ve eaten it a couple times, I always liked it but I really never thought about the sauce.
STRANGER:  Thick crust?
ME:  No it’s thin, it’s like, it’s like back East. It’s like the Domino Pizza.
STRANGER:  Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment