Saturday, February 8, 2014

Discriptive Writing (ENTRY 3)

         Assalamualaikum , hye there ! I'm going to tell a litttle bit story about my high school. My school name is SMK BRICKFIELD . It is located nearby KUALA LUMPUR city . I’ve experienced my good and bad days here. I’ve had accomplishments and failures . I never really had good grades in this school and it wasn’t anything due to my behavior or me not being smart but I can most definitely blame it on my laziness . 
 
         The atmosphere in which our school is situated is very pleasant. It is surrounded by a play ground on one side and a garden with a small pond on the other. The school has two rows of big buildings. The name of the school is written on the front building. There are ten class rooms in the front building.Other ten rooms in the back building are used for different purposes such as the Head Master's Office, Library, the Clerk's Office, the Science Laboratory, the Teachers' Common-room, the N.C.C. and Scout Room, etc. 

         There are twenty teachers , all the teachers are qualified and experienced. The Head Master is a learned man. He teaches Science and Geography. He also teaches English.The total number of students of our school is about five hundred. We go to school in uniform. The uniform for boys consists of blue half-pant and white half shirt. For girls it consists of blue skirt and white blouse. The school functions from 10.30 A.M. to 1 P.M. Classes begin after prayer. During the recess hour we go to play ground. Some students also go to library and read newspaper there. In games period we play football, volley ball, etc.

         The library of our school is a big one. There are about two thousand books on different book, we have a library period in our weekly routine. We borrow books from our library and refund them after a week.We observe the Republic Day, the Independence Day, the Teacher's Day in our school.In annual examinations the students from our school show brilliant performance. Many students from this school have occupied glorious position in our state. 

     So that is the story about my school and hope you enjoy reading this entry .
       Assalamualaikum :)
        
     


No comments:

Post a Comment